Robert Kiyosaki explains the difference in being an employee verses being a business owner.
Which one makes since to you?
Hello Everyone & Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Tomorrow is Labor Day.. Let’s Celebrate!
In my last discussion, I went through what most of us experience while trying to work from home or start a new business. Now I will share with you how to eliminate the fear of following through.
Okay so by now, I assume that you have found your dream job, your work from home gold mine? If not, I suggest you start with your dream job.. YES, You heard me right!
The only way to make that happen is act upon it! If you have a serious passion about singing, writing, dancing, snorkeling, whatever, etc… MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
You hold the keys in your hand to your success & your dreams.
Okay so lets talk about what your goals are & following through with them to make those dreams happen.. OKAY… So have you set goals for yourself? NO???
Big SHAME on YOU! (Yes …you have to set goals to achieve your dreams!)
1. Pick a career… (Follow your dreams, but realistic)
2. Research it!!! For example: If you are planning on starting a daycare… find out how many daycares are in your area, what they have to offer verses what you have to offer. See what your state & city regulations are on owning a daycare.
3. Whats your budget on getting your dreams off the ground? You may have to take on an extra part time job to save up enough money…or you may borrow the money from a bank? ( Just throwing you some options)
4. Okay so you have picked a career, researched it, checked on funding, & now what? Well Once you have the money…. GO FOR IT!!
5. Its time to set your goals & aim HIGH! Do not give up early on in your dreams. Picture yourself in your dream, doing what you love, making great money, being successful, & do it! Do not let anything stand in the way of your dreams. (As long as it as legal, ethical, & realistic.)
I love working from home myself, so I have followed my dreams. I love being able to help others & that is why I am now blogging in my spare time to help others. Thank you for being apart of this new little blog page. I hope I have inspired you to follow your dreams & goals.
Yes… I have started blogging! WooHoo!
This blog journey will be fun filled facts about how to work from home.
Whether you are looking for a legitimate work from home opportunity, just starting your
business, or a seasoned entrepreneur….. I am here to help!
So tell your friends & business partners about this site!
Together we will be one big happy family.